premium starter kit
(stay tuned for updated 2019 kit!)
Purification is great at purifying things! You can use it to purify the air, surfaces, your skin (scrapes or blemishes), even water (but don't drink it!). It also has a lot of citrus in it which means it is a super great mood elevator.
IDEAS FOR USE:
1. Diffuse to help neutralize any odor in the home, boost immunity, or just freshen up a room. Mixes well with Lemon.
2. Apply to a cut or scrape before putting on a band-aid.
3. Add 2-3 drops to a load of extra stinky laundry (directly in the drum or the soap dispenser) to freshen up.
4. Rub diluted on the neck with Lemon for a sore throat.
5. Apply a drop to a blemish at night before bed.
Purification has citrus oils in it which means when applied to skin will make the skin sensitive to the sun. If applying to skin, just be sure it's covered when in direct sunlight for the next 4-6 hours, or use at night!
Peppermint is a super versatile oil. It's well known for digestive support, nausea/motion sickness help, respiratory support, and is great for achey muscles and joints.
IDEAS FOR USE
1. A drop in a large bottle of water (use glass or stainless) to aid digestion after a meal.
2. A drop diluted along temples, hairline and base of neck for an achey head.
3. A drop rubbed between palms of hands, cup hands and breathe in for a boost in energy/focus.
4. Rub diluted on belly for digestive support.
5. Diffuse with Lavender for seasonal support, energy/mood boosting, and to make your house smell like a day spa!
6. Inhale deeply directly from the bottle to help clear out head congestion.
TIPS - This is a hot oil and should be diluted.
Breathe free with RC! Word is still out on what exactly it stands for but think either Respiratory Comfort, Respiratory Care, etc. This amazing oil soothes and supports breathing issues. RC is a blend of 3 different kinds of Eucalyptus, Myrtle, Marjoram, Pine, Lavender, Cypress, Black Spruce and Peppermint. It can be used aromatically or topically and is not recommended for children under 2 years.
1. At the 1st sign of a cough coming on, rub on chest and neck.
2. Diffuse to soothe respiratory discomfort.
3. Rub on chest before working out.
4. Add several drops to a bowl of hot, steaming water. Lean over the bowl with a towel draped over your head to help hold in the steam. Inhale deeply for several minutes to help relieve sinus and lung congestion.
5. Roll along bridge of nose and sinuses to help alleviate congestion and pressure.
6. For serious congestion, put a dab on your finger and rub it right inside your nose!
7. Inhale directly from the bottle or the palm of your hand & breathe deeply several times.
8) Make a calming bath soak with 10 drops of R.C. in 2 cups of Epsom salts and breathe deeply while you soak.
Lavender is an incredible oil, known as the "Swiss Army Knife of Oils". It is great at soothing the skin for anything from burns, cuts, scrapes, blemishes, redness, you name it! It's also great for relief when the seasons change, for headaches, for sleep & relaxing and the list goes on!
1. Roll on your feet, spray on your pillow, or diffuse for a good night's sleep!
2. Apply topically to a cut, scrape, burn or rash.
3. Swipe a drop down the bridge of the nose and along the sinuses for a runny nose/congestion.
4. Take a couple of drops in a capsule or in a cup of chamomile tea for seasonal stuffiness.
5. Diffuse with Peppermint in the afternoon to calm the kiddos but stay alert while cooking dinner! Plus your house will smell like a spa!
Copaiba (pronounced co-Pie-EE-buh) is AMAZING for all things inflammation. It's also an enhancer. Layer it over an oil you have applied, add it to a capsule you've made or throw some in the diffuser and it will make whatever oils you're using more powerful and effective. It is amazing at supporting a healthy scalp and digestive health. It is also very calming for emotional support.
1. Dilute and rub over a swollen achy joint. Add some PanAway and Peppermint to that mix and you've got the "Triple Threat!"
2. Take 1-2 drops in a capsule to support digestive health.
3. Diffuse with a couple of drops of Stress Away and Lavender for a very calming soothing environment.
4. I add Copaiba to most of my rollers to enhance the amazing oils that are already in there.
Panaway is so effective when it comes to aching muscles, joints, back and even head! According to the label, Panaway is recommended to be diluted 1:4. There are SO many ways to use this one!
1. Apply diluted to hairline and at base of neck for aching head.
2. Rub diluted into aching muscles post workout or for kids growing pains.
3. Add a couple of drops (and Copaiba too if you're really sore!) to some Epsom salts and pour into a bath with some baking sofa for an all over relaxing soothing bath!
4. Apply to tight sore neck and shoulders after hours working at the computer. Layer with Diluted Peppermint and/or Copaiba to increase effectiveness!
5. Diffuse to help clear your head and ease aching. Some people swear by this for sleep!
Lemon is great for mood elevation, circulatory support, immune support, digestive support, urinary support and even memory!
1. Diffuse or put in a roller with Lavender, Peppermint and Copaiba for sinus and seasonal support.
2. Put on a cotton ball and rub on sticky residue or sharpie you are wanting to remove.
3. Take a capsule of 1-2 drops each of Lemon, Frank, and Thieves for some serious immune system support when you're coming down with something.
4. Add a drop to a glass of the water in the mornings to support the digestive system and urinary tract and encourage detox.
5. Diffuse with Frankincense while working/studying to improve focus and info retention.
This oil is so powerful and yet gentle enough to use on even tiny babies (super diluted of course 😉). It is incredibly grounding and uplifting, great for digestive and immune support and super great for supporting healthy skin and proper cellular function. I dare you to google it. You will be blown away at what people are saying it can do AND the scientific studies on it! There isn't much this oil can't do.
1. Diffuse 2-3 drops of Frankincense with 2-3 drops Thieves for a warm fall scent that supports the immune system and is super uplifting.
2. Roll some Frank and Lavender along a little one's spine and feet to support their immune system and keep them comfortable and also reduce fever.
3. Take a capsule of 2 drops each of Frank, Lemon, and Thieves to give some serious support to the immune system.
4. Add a drop to your face moisturizer for skin health.
5. Apply diluted with a drop or two of Lemon for respiratory support (safe for little ones!). Add a drop of Peppermint and/or RC for the larger humans in your house!
6. Put a drop under your tongue when you get the emotional feeling that you're going to explode!
DiGize is specially formulated for digestive support. This oil is good for all things tummy. Does it speed things up or slow things down? It supports the digestive system. Think of a pendulum. When our digestive system is out of whack it has swung too far out of center. DiGize helps the body bring that pendulum back to center no matter which way it has swung!
1. Rub a drop diluted on the belly post meal (possibly after overindulging) to help support proper digestion.
2. Add a drop to a capsule or a drop to a shot of water and take in the morning to start your digestive system off right for the day.
3. Place a drop under the tongue to support your system quickly when things take a fast turn for the worse.
4. Dilute a drop and rub on the belly to help with any tummy ache including menstrual cramps.
Thieves oil is Young Living's proprietary blend of powerhouse oils formulated specifically to support the immune system in the best way possible. A study conducted by Weber State in 1997 showed that after just 10 minutes of diffusing in the air, 82% of a gram positive organism was reduced, 96% of a gram negative organism, and 44% less of streptococcus aeruginosa. Long story short, it zaps the germs and lots of different kinds of them.
1. Diffuse (great with a couple drops of Orange if you have it!) to boost the immune system and purify the air.
2. Apply diluted to the spine and the feet several times a day when coming down with something.
3. Apply diluted each morning to the soles of feet to keep immune system strong.
4. Rub diluted with a drop of Lemon on neck for a sore throat.
5. Press one drop on the roof of your mouth for 15-30 seconds to ease an aching head.
6. Make a "Thieves Tea" with hot water or your favorite tea, 1 drop Thieves, 3 drops Lemon, 1 Frankincense, 1 Pepperint and some honey to support immune system and soothe a sore throat.
STRESS AWAY does exactly what it says! It has an incredibly relaxing, soothing aroma of vanilla, lime, and other warm notes. It is great diffused, in an Epsom bath or just rolled directly on your wrists, back of ears and neck, when you're having a rough day!
1. Pop the roller top on your bottle and roll on wrists and behind ears when you need to take a breather from a hard day.
2. Add 2-4 drops to a handful of Epsom salts and put in a bath with some baking soda for a relaxing, detoxing soak!
3. Diffuse a couple drops on its own or with a couple drops of Lavender for a relaxing atmosphere.
4. Diffuse a combo of Stress Away/Lavender/Cedarwood (10 drops total for the Dewdrop diffuser) for a great night's sleep!